FLAB Clan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FLAB Clan Forum
FLAB Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want the platoon competition to be played at tier 6 or raise it at tier 8?

5 posters

Go down

Do you want the platoon competition to be played at tier 6 or raise it at tier 8?

Do you want the platoon competition to be played at tier 6 or raise it at tier 8? I_vote1040%Do you want the platoon competition to be played at tier 6 or raise it at tier 8? I_vote11 40% 
[ 4 ]
Do you want the platoon competition to be played at tier 6 or raise it at tier 8? I_vote1060%Do you want the platoon competition to be played at tier 6 or raise it at tier 8? I_vote11 60% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 10

Do you want the platoon competition to be played at tier 6 or raise it at tier 8? Empty Do you want the platoon competition to be played at tier 6 or raise it at tier 8?

Post by EviX Tue May 29, 2012 10:48 am

We thought about rising up the tier a little bit but it's your choice,after all,we're a clan:)
EviX
EviX
Owner
Owner

http://www.flabclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do you want the platoon competition to be played at tier 6 or raise it at tier 8? Empty Re: Do you want the platoon competition to be played at tier 6 or raise it at tier 8?

Post by dunstbob Tue May 29, 2012 12:55 pm

i'm for 8 Laughing

dunstbob
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Do you want the platoon competition to be played at tier 6 or raise it at tier 8? Empty Re: Do you want the platoon competition to be played at tier 6 or raise it at tier 8?

Post by Nilsi_tl Thu May 31, 2012 8:56 pm

Yes, tier 8! I only have one tier 6, and that's a med tank.

Nilsi_tl
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by marean Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:10 pm

there is no "other" option
marean
marean
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Medievalbiker Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:20 pm

why not alternate it 6 one week 8 the next
Medievalbiker
Medievalbiker
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down